Here are few picture , in how to take this radio apart !
Service Repair done by TvTechRepair.com (916) 410-4893
0. Take all the screws out from the rear of the unit
1. Take the speaker covers off, both sides
2. Take the rubber plugs out from both sides and then you will have 4 screws each side
3.Take the middle plastic cover out,it is glued down!
4. You will have 1 screw in there! to take out.
5. Now pull all the front assembly out of his case,
After removing the front , you have to take the 4 screws out from the gray trim
and only then you can pull the electronic board out!,also there are 4 screws inside
all the way in the back , you must use a flash light to see it.
Good luck !